This two nights coorg trip plan is a comprehensive guide to plan your stay in kodagu and have complete coorg visit in 2 days. Following is the day vise itinerary for coorg trip. We assure your pleasant stay in coorg with our coorg blossom homestay.
- Reach Coorg Blossom at 1.30 PM from Bangalore. Refer to reaching guide.
- After your lunch take rest or go around the garden area.
- Get ready by 4 PM to see Sunset point which involves Trekking( 600 feet ) within coffee estate property.
- Enjoy evening tea /coffee at Sunset View point.
- Return to base camp by 6 PM and get ready for the campfire at 7.30 PM ( subjected to rain )
DAY TWO :
- 6 AM to 7 AM Yoga or Bird watching within coffee Estate.
- Break Fast – 8.30 to 9.00 AM.
- Visit to Irrupu water Falls after break fast (9 am to 12 ) with pair of cloth to change after bath at waterfalls.
- Return to Coorg Blossom and have lunch (1.30 to 2.30 PM) and take rest.
- Evening Coffee/Tea at 3.30 pm
- Start at 3.30 PM for Nagarhole Tiger Reserve Forest for Safari return by late evening.
- Enjoy campfire and Dinner (8.30 pm) at night ( subjected to rain & only 1- campfire offered for package on either day )
DAY THREE :
- After break fast ( 8.30 AM ) check out and Start to visit Raja seat, Bagamandala, Tala-Kaveri, Abbi Water Falls, Dubare Elephant Camp and Golden Budha Temple en-rout to return journey from Coorg to Bangalore